If you really want to wow your colleagues with your Secret Santa gift this year then look no further!
Nobody wants to give (or receive) a boring, generic present; socks, smellies, chocolates or booze... meh, thanks, wasn't expecting that. Joke presents are even worse, you can't even get any use of out them!
But to find a really great Secret Santa gift, that's sure to bring a smile to their face, for under £10, is no easy task. It needs to be something a bit quirky or different, something with a bit of thought behind it, and something that they'd have never bought for themselves. And that's what I've tried to pull together in this gift guide... happy shopping, and let me know in the comment's what you buy for your Secret Santa!
Secret Santa Ideas For Him
Despite having a higher male to female ratio in my family, I suck at buying Christmas gifts for men. So, I got Rich to take over and select ten things for under £10 that he'd like to receive as a Secret Santa present... (this may come in useful for my Christmas shopping too!).
- Shine Bar (which you can read his review on here) for a different and eco-friendly hair washing experience.
- Swordfish bottle opener for cracking open the beers on the beach.
- A cocktail making book to become an expert mixologist in time for New Years Eve.
- Sea Salt & Millionaire's Shortbread Truffles for a luxury treat that he'd never buy for himself.
- A set of copper collar stiffeners to keep his work shirts looking crisp.
- An enamel mug for taking on outdoors adventures/ drinking tea on the sofa whilst watching adventures on the Discovery channel.
- A Pull & Bear fragrance in a handy travel-friendly bottle.
- A grow your own chilli kit for a homegrown spicy kick.
- A multi-tool keyfob for always being prepared.
- A 3-in-1 lens for his iPhone, to capture close ups, landscapes (or group selfies) and 180 degree fish-eye lens.
Secret Santa Ideas For Her
- Surely, any girl would like her eggs in the morning served up in these adorable Pusheen egg cups!
- Korean skincare brand TONYMOLY's bunny lipsticks are quirkily cute and each shade has a different bunny face to suit every personality. (I'd totally get the red angry one for my friend Holly who would hate everything else on this list!)
- Wine + Unicorns = winning at Secret Santa.
- Chocolates might be a boring Secret Santa gift, but these Pink Champagne truffles are something special.
- A new make-up bag is always welcomed, and this sweet, simple design by Amelia is just lovely. Lots of different colours and shapes available too, depending on your budget.
- The Pixi Glow Tonic is a cult favourite amongst beauty bloggers and a product I rate highly. Being suitable for all skin types it's ideal for Secret Santa, and this festively packaged 100ml bottle is only £10.
- Anything personalised shows a bit of effort has been put in, and these gorgeous gold monogrammed mugs are lovely (psst.. they're on 3 for 2 too!)
- It's Skin Babyface Petit Highlighter is just the cutest thing and will surely be a real joy to open. I also love the kitsch powder puff that comes inside.
- A (fake) flowering cactus for prettying up her desk
- A WetBrush hairbrush is a life-changer, and the midi size is perfect for popping in your handbag so she can be tangle-free on the go.