1. O&M Surf BombSalt spray is a summer time necessity, and I'm in love with Original & Mineral's Surf Bomb; it beats both bumble & bumble's surf spray and surf infusion by a mile. I guess nobody can do surfer hair better than the Australians! Applied to wet hair, it subtly enhances the hair's natural wave, and adds sexy texture and movement without a matte finish or any 'crunch'. For full-on mermaid waves, I sleep with my hair in french plaits, and then spritz in the Surf Bomb in the morning to add extra definition and hold.
£19 from Space NK
2. Urban Decay Beached BronzerBlue skies and palm trees on the outside, and a buttery soft bronzer on the inside; this little compact is possibly the cutest summer launch of 2016. The shade sun-kissed gives a subtle warm glow that looks totally natural, thanks to the matte finish, and the silky, finely-milled powder blends beautifully into the skin.
£20 from Debenhams
3. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen
Hawaiian Tropic win at sun cream every time. That tropical fragrance is just summer encapsulated, isn't it? Their new 'air soft' formula is lightweight and non-greasy, absorbing into the skin quickly to avoid any sticky/sandy situations! As well as providing you with whatever level of sun protection you need (it comes in SPF 15, 30 or 50), the cream also contains silk proteins that leave the skin silky soft.
4. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing MistA hydrating facial mist is a godsend in a heatwave, especially when it smells as delicious as this one from Jurlique. I love to use it throughout the day to refresh and hydrate my skin, and take a little moment of luxury. 8,000 rose petals go in to each bottle of Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist (which are hand picked from Jurlique's farm in the Adelaide Hills of Australia), and provide the skin with a wealth of soothing, softening benefits.
£18 from LookFantastic
I go on about this all the time, I know, but it needed to be mentioned in this post as it's practically made for the summer months; with a built in SPF 30, a lightweight gel texture, and a formula packed with nourishing, hydrating ingredients. Coverage-wise, it's somewhere in-between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation, giving a sheer cover and a dewy glow.
5. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue
£26 from BareMinerals