Chubby in the Nude is the latest addition to Clinique's popular Chubby Stick range, meaning there is now a Chubby Stick for eyes, cheeks, lips, contour, highlight and foundation. As you can see, the one photo I managed to take, SUCKS, so I've embedded a clip of Georgia's vlog below, where you can see the Foundation Stick in action.
I tried it out for myself too, and despite not being much of a foundation wearer, I was left super impressed. Here's why:
- They're far more creamy and moisturising than you might expect
- They give a lovely sheer coverage, that disguises any uneven skin tone but looks really fresh and glowy...
- ...but builds up to a moderate coverage, should you need it
- The sheer coverage means that the shades are a little more versatile, and you won't need to worry too much about changing shades when you get a tan
- They'll be great for taking in hand luggage on holiday - one less liquid to worry about!
- They're fun! You apply the sticks by doodling patterns/flowers/cat whiskers on your face before blending it in
Katy also gave us some good skincare and make-up tips; my favourite being her sworn method of disguising dark under eye circles - using pink lipstick underneath your concealer!
Unfortunately for me, there are no sample sized Chubby in the Nude sticks (boo hoo!) so I'm going to have to wait until pay day to buy one of my own. But, Katy did give us a few goodies to take away; a chubby stick for lips in 'Super Strawberry' which is a universally-flattering pink shade, a sample mascara (which I'm yet to try) and a little tube of Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum which, after just a weekend of use, has left my skin insanely soft! I think I'll be picking up the full size of that too!
Have you tried any of the Clinique Chubby Sticks?