I have a Dad, stepdad, two brothers, two nephews and a boyfriend to buy for, and every year, it's the biggest challange of Christmas. Buying for men is a nightmare, so I wouldn't blame you if you've buried your head in the sand and avoided their gift buying until now. But don't panic, as ASOS are to the rescue with ULTIMATE last minute delivery. If you order before 8pm this evening and choose next day delivery, you'll still have time to get those manly gifts wrapped and under the tree before Christmas morning.
If you're stuck for inspiration, here're a few ideas that I think the men in my life would be thrilled to find in their stockings on the 25th!
1. This watch with interchangable straps gives two looks for the price of one, and looks very familiar to the Daniel Wellington watches that every super stylish man will be lusting after this Christmas, but for just £28!
2. Maybe your Dad travels alot for work, or your brother is off travelling this year. Wherever 2015 takes them this sleek real leather passport holder will get them there in style.
3. It's a known fact - you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes, so make sure he keeps his buffed and shiny with this shoe care kit.
4. Outdoorsy type? Make sure he keeps warm on his next adventure by packing him off with a cuppa tea in this fishy flask.
5. This guide to being the perfect gent gives tips and advice on everything from writing professional emails to meeting the parents. And who knows - you may just benefit from this gift too!
6. Korres is without a doubt one of my favourite skincare brands, so why not share the love by gifting one of the men in your life some natural skincare goodness? This Aftershave Balm is bound to be soothing and, if the female skincare products are anything to go by, smell incredible.
So hurry. You have 7 hours. The clock is ticking!